The contemporary business climate demands the human resource function to source the finest talent aligned with business objectives, using a recruitment process that relies heavily on metric data and people analytics. The digitization of the workplace and the introduction of HR onboarding software is making life easier for human resources experts who seek to acquire the right candidates for their company, without forcing personnel to learn a complex network of computer software that can isolate them from their people-focused business approach.
- Why Your Company’s Deepest, Darkest Secrets Are Costing You Big Money
- Build Onboarding Efficiency with a Paperless Process
- Optimize Your Electronic Onboarding: Make Your Software Work for You
- Analyzing Your Employee Onboarding Program
- Measuring the Efficiency of Your Employee Onboarding System: Electronic VS Paper