After acquiring, training and developing your talent, retaining them within your organization is crucial for overall advancement. Losing an employee due to poor retention tactics is a financial loss that every company should be taking solid and educated steps to avoid. Some of the biggest causes of high employee turnover are lack of engagement, poor job satisfaction, lack of communication and little to no opportunities for advancement. While your company might regard these areas as operating efficiently in their business, do your employees feel the same way?
- Why Your Company’s Deepest, Darkest Secrets Are Costing You Big Money
- Build Onboarding Efficiency with a Paperless Process
- Optimize Your Electronic Onboarding: Make Your Software Work for You
- Analyzing Your Employee Onboarding Program
- Measuring the Efficiency of Your Employee Onboarding System: Electronic VS Paper