Recent surveys show that nearly a third of U.S. employees are deemed to be considerably disengaged with their company, a problem that is estimated to cost American companies $11 billion annually when it comes to losses related to turnover and lack of productivity. With such big figures in play, the best HR experts are looking to increase their engagement strategies through any means possible, one of the most effective of which is employee onboarding software.
- Why Your Company’s Deepest, Darkest Secrets Are Costing You Big Money
- Build Onboarding Efficiency with a Paperless Process
- Optimize Your Electronic Onboarding: Make Your Software Work for You
- Analyzing Your Employee Onboarding Program
- Measuring the Efficiency of Your Employee Onboarding System: Electronic VS Paper