For many businesses, the process of hiring a new employee signals hope, dread and anxiety all at the same time. Initially there is hope that the new individual will be a great fit within the organization. Then there is the feeling of dread that they may not meet the company’s current work standards. And finally, anxiety creeps in when you get the slightest inkling that they may quit or be fired before the there is any return on investment. But the worse part of the process is the time it takes from start to finish. Beginning from the point of placing the advertisement to placing the final candidate in their seat, the application process can be long, hard and often disappointing for the hiring company and the candidate alike.
- Why Your Company’s Deepest, Darkest Secrets Are Costing You Big Money
- Build Onboarding Efficiency with a Paperless Process
- Optimize Your Electronic Onboarding: Make Your Software Work for You
- Analyzing Your Employee Onboarding Program
- Measuring the Efficiency of Your Employee Onboarding System: Electronic VS Paper