Recent studies show that the average employee is working harder and longer than ever before. While traditionally staff could only engage themselves with their roles if they were physically sat at their desks, today’s employees are “always on,” due to the impact of modern and mobile technology. How often do you seek a peak at your work emails while you’re lying in bed? How many messages have you responded to on weekends, holidays or even on vacation? While this new trend is great for the average company’s productivity levels, have you considered how it is impeding on your staff’s right to a clear work/life balance?
- Why Your Company’s Deepest, Darkest Secrets Are Costing You Big Money
- Build Onboarding Efficiency with a Paperless Process
- Optimize Your Electronic Onboarding: Make Your Software Work for You
- Analyzing Your Employee Onboarding Program
- Measuring the Efficiency of Your Employee Onboarding System: Electronic VS Paper