Your compensations program is one of the most influential resources when it comes to building and sustaining the right talent, and optimizing this tool is imperative for your human resource function. Retention rates can be connected to compensation tactics through big data and people analytics, and your initial onboarding strategy should be tailored to market compensations to new hires.
- Why Your Company’s Deepest, Darkest Secrets Are Costing You Big Money
- Build Onboarding Efficiency with a Paperless Process
- Optimize Your Electronic Onboarding: Make Your Software Work for You
- Analyzing Your Employee Onboarding Program
- Measuring the Efficiency of Your Employee Onboarding System: Electronic VS Paper