Freelanced employees are more common in today’s workplace than ever. The demands of global business mean companies are seeking out talent from further afield, resulting in in-house temporary workers or remote telecommuters. Employment of this type presents organizations with many benefits – it’s cost effective, experts can be brought in and the typical long-winded employee investment can’t be avoided.
- Why Your Company’s Deepest, Darkest Secrets Are Costing You Big Money
- Build Onboarding Efficiency with a Paperless Process
- Optimize Your Electronic Onboarding: Make Your Software Work for You
- Analyzing Your Employee Onboarding Program
- Measuring the Efficiency of Your Employee Onboarding System: Electronic VS Paper