The standard practices of your HR function have the capability to produce high-performing daily operations, or to bring them and the company to a screeching halt. Your established methods for all HR practices, from benefits and compensation allocation, vacation scheduling and employee orientation should be engineered to fit the needs of the current business environment. If you’re lacking in this area, the shortfalls are bound to trickle down into the rest of the company.
- Why Your Company’s Deepest, Darkest Secrets Are Costing You Big Money
- Build Onboarding Efficiency with a Paperless Process
- Optimize Your Electronic Onboarding: Make Your Software Work for You
- Analyzing Your Employee Onboarding Program
- Measuring the Efficiency of Your Employee Onboarding System: Electronic VS Paper